25th INTERNATIONAL TEXTILE AND ACCESSORIES EXHIBITION
DATE: 29-31 October 2009
VENUE: CNR EXPO, Hall 1, Istanbul / Turkey
FREQUENCY: Twice a year
OFFICIAL SUPPORTER: (PTSB) Turkish Cotton Textile Industrialists Association (TUTSIS), Turkish Textile Industry Employers Union (KYSD), Clothing, Finding and Trimming Association, (BCCT) The British Chamber of Commerce Turkey
Weaving : Cotton, Silk, Wool, Linen, Strech, Tencel, Poly-Cotton, 100% Polyester, Acetat, Nylon, Polyester, Poly-viscose
Fabric : Knitted, Denim, Polyester, Micro Fiber, Velvet, Knitted Velvet
Other : Coated Artificial Fur, Artificial Leather, Grey Cloth, Embroidery, Rachel, Muflon
All kinds of Textile Accessories : Button, zipper, label, ribbon, snap fastener, shoulder padding and all kinds of accessories.
Fabric, Trim and Leather buyers, Yarn Purchaser, Production Managers, Retailers, Garment Manufacturers, Dressmakers, Purchasing Managers of Large Distribution Chains, Wholesalers, Fabric Retailers, Domestic and International Agencies, Independent Stylists and Officials of International Apparel Textile Firms, Media Organizations and Trade Press.
- Turkey鈥檚 unique location as a bridge between Asia and Europe and it鈥檚 strong ties with Balkans, Caucasian, CIS and Middle East Countries proves the importance of Turkey and this makes Turkey one the most exciting trade centers in the world.
- There is an easy accessibility to have visa and doing business in Turkey for the Middle East and Central Asian as well as for the Far Eastern Countries also traveling expenses and the cost of doing business in Turkey is almost very low for Middle East and East Europe countries instead of other countries.
- Turkish textile Industry has a great contribution to the Turkish Economy. The export amount of Industry has reached to the level of USD 15 billion. The total import of the industry reached USD 6 billion. Most of the imports are textile commodities such as fibres, yarns, fabrics, et..
- Turkey is 10th textile commodity supplier in the world ( as of 2002)
- The EU countries are the main traditional markets for the Turkish textile and clothing industry.
- Turkey is the 6th biggest cotton growing country in the world with it鈥檚 production capacity around 900 thousands tons
- Shipments can be delivered within 6-11 days to European destinations, by road.
- The industry is sensitive about total quality. Most of textile companies have ISO 9001 or ISO 9002 certificate. Usage of aril amines that may cause cancer has been prohibited since 1995.
- Turkey has customs Union with the EU:
- As a total of market orientation, Turkey has given importance of establishment of free Trade zones and Industrial Free Zones. Readily, there are 19 Free zones in operation.
TURKISH TEXTILE SECTOR IS LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET IMPORTERS, EXPORTERS, DISTRIBUTORS, DESIGNERS AT TEXGATE.
Contact: Mr. Victor Pan